Sunday, December 24, 2006

Speed Post: North Pole

...

Dear Santa,

More than half the people I love are scattered across various parts of the world, and this Christmas I miss them. Im going to have a lousy Christmas because all my ridiculous friends have stationed themselves all over the bloody world and I have no one to get smashed on eggnogg with. Its great to know you are loved and have people watching your back, but it sucks that you only get to hear from them when youre in trouble or depressed, or they are.

My life is surprisingly empty without those idiots! Make them stop fucking around and come home already! Please Santa, I know I havent belived in you since I was like 5, but Id really like to have my friends all back for Christmas. I know also that this is very short notice, so if you cant manage Christmas, New Years will do.

So here is my list:
(In Alphabetical Order)

  • Ameya (She can drink fifty whiskeys and still stand up straight, cooks awesum food and always has something funny to say)
  • Dodi (hmmmm.... well... Heeheehe just kidding Do! She buys great wine, has awesum sexcapades and lets me borrow her clothes)
  • Kasewa (He gets bloody drunk on one beer, gets into the most unbelievably funny situations and is always willing to drive people places no matter how drunk he is*)
  • Pig** (He always has cigarrettes, is great at seeing the funny side of things and telling me about it quietly so I have something to laugh about and he always insists on paying)
  • Posh (He knows the best places to buy stuff in palika, is secretly really fond of me and its awesum watching him accidentally show it and the get all emabarassed and he has LOTS of JD)

So I dont have a tree this year, or a chimney, but Im sure you'll be able to work your magic. Anyhooo, in return I will leave out a plate of White Chocolate and Rasberry cookies and a glass of Full Cream Milk. All the good stuff! See you soon Santa.

Much love and Good wishes
to you and Mrs. Claus,
and a hug for all the Reindeer,

Misha

*I know this might sound dangerous, but we dont let him drive, he just offers!

**I know Gurgaon isnt that far away, but as we arent speaking to each other right now, metaphorically he is on the other side of the planet so you could fix that.

12 comments:

MinCat said...

well, things being the way they are, and santo not giving me a lift on the sleigh ill make it. in the new year. MUAH

jairaj said...

Hey, hey, hey (as opposed to Ho, Ho, Ho)...Merry Christmas...take care there!

kal said...

pbbbth! its a good thing that list is in alphabetical order otherwise there's no way i'm coming under pallu.
=P
pliss eksyuse the pun... not like i'd mind, you see, but she might have issues
and I NO LONGER get drunk on 1 beer. or drive for that matter any more. waaah i miss delhi! i wanna come home...

pDd said...

I asked santa to take ALLLLL my love and ALLL my hugs just for you! Sorry I can't be there babe, but you know I'll be missing you and thining of you!
MWAAAAHHH!

pDd said...

Kas: Damn right you aren't!

MinCat said...

here i am EARLY AND YOU WONT COME SEE ME!!!! HMPH!

TheDragon said...

Mincat: Come on, I told ya, if youd called me at three I woulda come fer sure! but to go all the way to aiport for an hour was just like too much!! I woulda taken you and your luggage too u know. BUT nooooo you had to talk to some wierd brit guy.

Jerry: Same to you J, hope you had a good one.

Kas: hehehehehehe u may now have capacity darling, but that bucket still has your name on it.

Do: Biatch.

Fyg said...

Man, we'd still be talking if you didn't take shit so seriously.

Anyway.

Merry Christmas.

TheDragon said...

Clearly theres no point pig.

Which is why santa was the ideal person to ask.

To you to.

Fyg said...

Yes, I can see why an imaginary character would be the best person to sort out our problems.

How about we just agree never to argue with each other again?

Kiro said...

Belated Merry Christmas...And Happy New Year...

TheDragon said...

Works for me pig.

And to you too Madhu!