Thursday, October 11, 2007

Post Mortem Report: Jane Doe 342

i have been feeing a little trapped lately.

I've never been comittment phobic, because to be honest Ive never taken committment seriously. A bit of an oxymoron I know, but Ive ever actually committed to anything, or anyone. Nothing has ever been forever, or permanent. Ive always believed that everything changes, and what we take so seriously now, will in a few years/months/days mutate and rightly so, into something that is completely inconsequential. So I have never had to take anything seriously.

I find myself now, in a situation where for once in my life I have to take responsibility. For my actions, for my feelings, for my decisions, because the consequences are real. And serious. Im having to grow up and im not sure i want to. I miss being responsible for just me. I miss having to look after just me. Decisions I make now, must be made for two people.

I miss being alone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

no passion.
AND
you misss being alone.

clearly, you are not prepared.stop taking it seriously if it doesn come to you naturally.

get outta it.bang!!!

The Cat said...

i know how it feels.

TheDragon said...

Anonymous: The problem with this blog thing is that you only blog certain aspects of the relationship. Yes we have problems, but what I hvaent talked about is the love and the respect and the fun and laughter and warmth and cuddles and truly fantastic sex.

Yeah I feel trapped cos I have to wake up at 7 and make coffee and breakfast or he wont eat all day and its so domestic it makes my skin crawl... But i would rather do that than let him be hungry because he doesnt have the time to eat.

See?

Aaki: Thanks girl, you should come over sometime, and I can show you my new home!

Perakath said...

I thought it was "just sex", not THE SEX?

Does the Black Cow Company have any plans to do a musical?

TheDragon said...

Perakath: This is going to be confusing.

The sex is THE SEX, but the passion is just sex.

No plans right now, we are looking for scripts. If you have any idea please do email.

Perakath said...

Hmm. Does the He-Dragon read this??

The Cat said...

ah, nice, I will come. Phase 3 is just right next to where I live. :) Btw, real sorry for not making it for the Blogger show.

TheDragon said...

Perakath: No he doesnt, at my request, which is why I can be so blatant and honest. Its important to be able to say these things, 'out loud', even of only to hear how stupid and petty they are so you can quit being a baby and move on.

Aaki: Yeah we should have brekkie or something!
No problem, I got someone else. His time was more conveniant to! So all was well.