Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Immigration Stamps...

Nothing like flipping through your pasport to see where youve been.

Romania, Bucharest, July 1999 a horrible trip to visit family, and worse stay with them for three whole weeks. I saw my first naked football match, got shot by a paintgun manned by my obnoxious cousin, got into shit for beating the crap out of my cousin for shooting me with a paintgun, stuck my toes into a glacier lake and threw up at the sight of blood sausages.

Spain, Madrid, 2001 a horrible trip to visit family and worse stay with them for two whole weeks. I saw my first live football game - Real Madris Vs Valladolid at the Bernabeu SWEEEEEEEET, flirted with cute waiters and overpaid for coffee and juice, got drunk for the first time on a jug full of Sangria, started a family feud that still rages today over the good tickets to see the match, seriously bonded with best friend who went on trip too.

(hmmm i see a pattern)

United Kingdom, London, 2002 a horrible trip to visit family and worse stay with them for two whole weeks. I cant even remember what I did so traumatic was the trip. I think i went to
Manchester and smirked at Old Trafford.

Thailand, Bangkok, 2005 a fabulous trip, just me and dad living in a five star hotel witha kickass spa where i had many a fine massage. I bought a teapot, a wooden dragona and met a real cute guy on their subway type thing.

Etats Schengen, Italy, Uk, Switzerland, France, 1998 an incredible bloody trip with no family cept Mom and Dad. Bought TONS of stuff went everywhere, had my bum pinched by cute foreign boy. Chased pidgeons in Venice and Trafalgar Square, ate pizza by drifting gondolas, was scared pissless by Gumbo Prawns in Geneva, took the Hop-on Hop-off bus tour in London and went to the London Dungeons. Ahhhhhh fun...

2 comments:

Yohan said...

These jet-set types I tell you.

jairaj said...

You write very well dear M. :)