Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Six

I love this tag. Of course its more fun when people you know well write it for you, but this is ok too. The object of The Six tag, is to list six wierd things about yourself.

I know what you're thinking, JUST six? Its one of those painful dilemma's really. Should I mention my sixth toe or my distressing habit of eating chalk powder mixed with lime pickle? Well, chose carefully.

I tag mey, aaki, jerry, madhu, saattvic, saturn air jam, pig-watever his name is his week and gaimon and anyone else who wants to do it.
(gaimon you can use my comment page)

The Six

  • I eat toothpaste. Yes actually. Im never without a tube of the stuff and you cant spend more than 15 minutes with me before I whip it out and slurp at it. Of course I have received so many wierd looks over the years that now I do it more surreptiously, but if you get to know me, you will see me do it often. Why you ask? Well... I dont know really. Ive always done it. I recently read an article where some scientist had done research that revealed that the fluorides in toothpaste cause a certain kind of cancer. I will die of this cancer.
  • Im scared of cows. No let me rephrase that. Im TERRIFIED of cows. If I see a cow Ill turn tail and run, and hope to god the cow doesnt decide to chase me. I have been told that cows dont really chase anything, and the bemused, mildly surprised look most cows give me when I run away from them seems to support this theory. I, however, live in fear of meeting an espeacialy athletic cow. With a whip and trident. *gulps* Time to move on. Quickly. *looks around nervously*
  • I assign personalities to everything. The letter 'S' for example. Its evil, its always trying to screw other letters out of their share of usage and goes into violent sulks if it doesnt get its way. It has no qulams about becoming mean and nasty to get what it wants, and J help you if it gets angry with you.
  • I have a decided pattern with boyfriends. I didnt realise it until recently, but when i think about it its actualy painfully clear. I alternate between awful men who treat me badly that I absolutely adore and wonderful men who treat me amazingly well that Im only vaguely fond of. Im sure we've all had some of each variety, but for me they alternate exactly. Each time I get out of one, I vow to never get into that kind of thing again. So i go for the exact opposite. Only that doesnt work out so well either. So i get out of that and vow to never get into that kind of thing again. So i go for the exact opposite. Vicious fucking circle.
  • I have wierd and terribly confusing interactions with animals. Its been happening to me all my life, and I, quite frankly, dont know what to make of it. When I was three a deer smacked me across the face for no apparent reason. When I was five a sparrow a flew into my life and lived with me for three monthes. When I was eight a bunch of monkeys accosted me in the neighbourhood park and ate my precious sketch pens. When I was ten a lizard called joe became my best friend. I dont go looking for these creatures, they just sort of turn up. Ive had pigeons and mice and snakes and moles and puppies and kittens and donkeys and crows and pigs, and yes even a cow once, (though that took some real balls on my part let me tell you. I lost a gallon of sweat that day) suddenly decide to notice me for no real reason whatsoever.
  • Some days I wake up and think in rhyme, The whole day, All the time. People talk and I answer straight, And they dont notice a small wait. Ill struggle not to rhyme out loud, But my inner poet will not be cowed. So if, occasionally, I speak in verse, Remember please, it could be worse.

10 comments:

jairaj said...

Pretty awesome.

TheDragon said...

Youve been tagged you know!

Kiro said...

Okay..I dont believe in this metaphysical process of Tagging...but here goes...

1. I like Dogs.
2. I attract dirt and dust like a magnet.
3. All days where I sleep a full 8 hours are good days.
4. Neither I nor what I do is usually delicate (except drawing and painting) which implies a sort of oafishness to my character
5. I get laid 3 months/year
6. This years Quota is over...sniff sniff

MinCat said...

im glad to see i KNEW ALL THAT!!!!MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
and you can write mine. *grin* and might i dicreetly snigger at the "vicious fucking cycle"
muah

tangled said...

Oh, you are interesting.

jairaj said...

;)

jairaj said...

1)I look stoned, or so people say. It’s my eyes, but I play along to avoid a few people.
2)Nothing makes me sleep better than reading a book at night.
3)I can starve myself silly sometimes, why I just don’t know.
4)Will get pissed angry with someone, and then forgive them easily.
5)I fall very (very) easily for women that are beautiful, its short-lived though.
6)I wish several times to myself that I could die, like in a flash and it’s over. Doesn’t happen.

The Cat said...

Okay, I have no idea why everyones playing your tag on your weblog itself, and not posting on theirs, but well. I do the same, then? :)

I did this tag (http://aakisblog.blogspot.com/2006/06/weird-me-okay.html") quite a while back. Check.

I shall add, that in addition to that tag, I only get attracted to ugly, ugly old men. And even if they aren't old enough, they just have to be beautifully ugly. All my relationships and crushes follow this norm. Only that I never know that they're ugly, that is. 'nuff said. :)

TheDragon said...

Madhu: Youre other list was wierder.

Mey: Hehehe you know me too well darling. Do your own list first! Then ill write you one.

Tharunya:Thank you. Im sure youre lovely too.

Jerry: You havent gone looking for death in the right places my friend. Im sure one those women could deliver.

aaki: The ugly thing happens to me too. I just thought id save face and not mention it.

jairaj said...

oh well, that's okay...perhaps I should look better...hmmm...you know days are such!