Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Seriously, where does the bread go??


There are so many things, in this world and the possible next, that are beyond our comprehension, and yet we arent terribly interested. Much more interested are we, in what Meredith and George will do now that theyve had sex, or who Ryan will hook up with now that Marisa's dead. Noble queries, true, but shouldnt we spend some time at least trying to understand why there are chemical imbalances in our brains, how life evolved or the nature of the universe?
Or, where does the bread go???

6 comments:

MinCat said...

taylor.
that's who.

Yohan said...

Hehe. After the death of Mischa Barton's character I lost interest (obviously). But the Taylor thing was a humourous twist.

jairaj said...

very cool!

moonstruck maniac said...

deja vu. thats a scorp brain workin' man.

Shasta Gibson said...

I tend to spend a lot of time contemplating how to get my husband naked :P

Not to mention taking pictures of men in tiny red robes ;)

Speaking of which, I replied to your comment over on my blog. I REALLY wanna show that picture but I don't want him to know that I am soliciting people to come and comment about it. He would just find that too insulting, LOL.

I hope I get some more requests to see it!

XOXO
Shasta

TheDragon said...

Hahahha im sure you dont need to try to hard to get Jack naked!

Loved the pic!