Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tholen from the Steif

Consider yourself tagged Aaki, Jerry, Yohan, Madhu, SAJ, Saattvic and Shasta if you have the time with all the moving.


1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT
Jagged semi circle type thing on my right calf from a rafting trip to Rishikesh when I was 13. I kicked an underwater rock. Dont ask.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
LOTS of posters, mostly of various mouthwatering men and staggering movies that left me slackjawed. Some photos also, but not many.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE.

Its silver and black and flippy, though I dont love it so much. Bloody waste of money. Thats it over there.





4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Almost everything. My moms a musician so I grew up listening to her kind of music, and every once in a while I feel compelled to listen to Manhatten Transfer or Peter, Paul and Mary. I love Sheryl Crow and Evanescence and The Offspring.

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
A picture of College, early in the morning, near the Chapel. It makes me feel very nostalgic and a touch sad because that time is over.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A way to eat a giagntic ice cream sundae and not get fat. Actually, to be eternally free of this bullshit weight paranoia.

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
Marriage is for idiots. However I do believe that gay people should have the right to be idiots too.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
5:58 pm

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
Nauseatingly so.

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Alanis and my dog snoring.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Rarely. I like the dark, everything is more mysterious and easier to like.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Readers Digest. I know, but damn, even if I accidentally brush my finger against an RD I burst into taers.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Green Tea, Elizabeth Arden

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I cant say I have any preferences. What colour is Brad Pitts hair this week?

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
Yes.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Nooooo... But I have to have got some very clear signals to act thus.

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
LOTS of chicken of every kind, and LOTS of chillies of any kind.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Mmmmmmm..... Heavyweight Chicken Pizza from Slice of Italy with extra cheese and green chillies and jalapenos. Oh god.

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Kartikey. Ten Seconds ago. Bloody stupid game.

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Either three or none. Im not sure which would be better.

2 comments:

Kiro said...

1. Scar hmmm...On my head...My sister climbed this unhinged massive gate and as soon as she got on the top it tipped and fell on my head.6 stitches.

2.I have no room.

3.I have no phone.

4.I am a lazy guy so I usually listen to what other ppl play.

5.I dont have a desktop

6. Fly (with no manmade machines to help me)

7.Gay marriage..yeah its okay if they wanna act like normal couples but comoon its a joke. There aint no procreation here. Gay "families" usually are dead ends for the respective blood lines.

8. 10:30 pm (and thats usually when the party starts)

9. Yup...and feels good.

10. Inside fan and outside birds.

11. Nope.

12 An older woman.

13. My armpit

14 Hair and eyes dont matter that much. Must be well endowed.

15 Weed??

16 Nope.

17 Ham,Pepperoni and cheese.

18. 5 Shawarmas

19 My brother from a different mother.

20 yeah...2 women.

Yohan said...

Haha. Madhu you put the exact thing in my commentspace! What a guy!